Recent Posts


Posts RSS

dimanche 31 juillet 2011

Earn money by bringing fresh – an overview

Was I contacted recently by Kelly Felix, who asked me if I would like to review the Bring freshproduct. Since I'm always hungry for fresh new ideas and strategies SEO accept graciously allotted free membership to bring fresh to order to have a look through and posting this review.

Okay, so lets get the review:

It has a bit of a funny name, but also bring fresh is in fact a system that will teach you how to build profitable websites, find their ranking on search engines and get the production of income for you.

The authors bring fresh is Kelly Felix and Mike Long. Two children have been around internet marketing for several years and had some very successful Web sites in the past. (Figure 7).

You will discover how to build a simple website in approximately 45 minutes even if you have created a website before, ever. It is actually a simpler than many people think ... Learn the key to a successful website – choosing the right keywords to target. Get this wrong and you will find 100 times harder to build a successful website. the simple way to tonnes of people link to your website. This is the number 1 ranking factor, which you simply must have on your site to rank well in search engines ... How to reveal "the starving crowds" people who are desperate for the product or service. This is one sure way to success, to find a problem, solve it, and people will gladly pay you for this also will get a look "behind the scenes" inside Mike and Kelly past business successes. This is one thing money can't buy usually for each value you'll also receive full access to Mike and Kelly, including Skype addresses and person cell numbers. It really is determined to help their members of their own success. access to a private members only support forum where you can ask questions and have them answered by Mike and Kelly or one of its coordinators hand picked up there all more than 30 video tutorials on nearly every issue you need to know to get your sites up and running and generating income.

Let's start with the good, there are some great ideas that were presented in the training videos.  Mike and Kelly clearly know their stuff. Both have been extremely successful in their own online businesses running online businesses with Figure 6 and 7 in the past. The private Members Forum is also a great resource where you can ask children each specific questions you have and we get great feedback.

Now for the bad. There are some parts of the bearing fresh that I think could be improved. Personally I think the video is a little long, I really do not like video training, that there is so much, I prefer to be able to go through the bits that interest me. But then they do so for over 10 years now, and already several sites rank number # 1 for their keywords. Therefore, I know many of the key things.

So for someone who now start even to build the first generation of income, then the site is probably the extra time to watch all the video to fully understand the strategies.

And of course the evil. I must say (sorry Kelly), but the design of the site leaves much desired. I'm not sure what was going on, with the name or design, but ultimately it doesn't matter what it looks like that if the content is good enough. (Which I think is)

Only you can answer this. Bring fresh fulfill its promises, however. It is not a "one click wonder" type system where you promise your wealth with the push of a button. It contains solid information on how to build a real time e-business. Actual operations will take some work but installation. So, if you are looking for a "Get Rich Quick" type of product that promises you untold millions without doing any work on this, then I am sorry but this is not for you.

If, however, be aware that in order to create something of value, you must do some work on it. Then, I recommend taking a look is fresh, can only be what you are looking for.

If you decide that bring fresh is for you, then I would like to sweeten the pot, with an offer of bonus. So if you join the fresh for from one of the links on this page, I am pleased to offer you a copy of my own "21 step guide for building an Online income.

This is the manual PDF that I put together that explains each of the 21 steps I use to build my own Web sites. Many of the things in this guide is similar to the things you'll learn to fly fresh. But with my own spin, and personal experiences.

This process allowed me to build many websites now generate on average 10 to 14 k revenue per week. It is also sold as part of a seminar on original survey $ 5,000. So I belive that holds a fair price.

In order to claim your bonus, simply post a comment below with your clickbank receipt number and use a real email address so that it can send you your bonus.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire